Total 40 stocks listed on the DAX 40 index. This index tracks the performance of the largest and most actively traded companies on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in Germany. The companies included in the index represent a diverse range of industries, including finance, technology, manufacturing, and retail.
The top 5 largest stocks from the DAX 40 index by market capitalization are:
Check our list of Largest DAX companies by market cap:
- Linde plc: A multinational industrial gases and engineering company.
- SAP SE: A software company that provides enterprise software solutions for businesses.
- Deutsche Telekom AG: A telecommunications company that provides services in Europe and the United States.
- Siemens AG: A multinational conglomerate that produces a wide range of products, including power generators, medical equipment, and transportation systems.
- Airbus: One of the world's two largest manufacturers of civil transport aircraft.